What’s better on a rainy day than a hearty bowl of soup? Not much!
Here’s a roundup of delicious homemade soups. Perfect for freezing for an easy mid week lunch too! Click on the bold text to go straight to the recipe.
- Go Italian with some Ribollita
- Hearty and so tasty: Celeriac Soup
- Orange makes us happy. Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup
- It’s parsnip season, so make yourself some curried parsnip, leek and lentil soup
- Good for the soul: Cauliflower Noodle Soup
- Rain outside, sunshine soup inside.
- Roasting makes everything taste even better, like this roasted carrot and fennel soup with cheese toasties
- An unusual but amazing combo: parsnip and pear soup
- Not strictly soup but you could definitely eat this as a soup, with a toastie, yum… Roast tomato sauce