A cupboard staple that’s easy to cook with, full of protein, and adds tons of goodness to your plate – the humble lentils are amazing in whatever colour you choose.
Click on the bold part to go directly to the recipe.
- Lentil Pie with colcannon mash – comfort on a plate!
- Fast Fakeaway Spaghetti with lentil ragu
- Lentils make a great meaty texture for any ragu sauce.
- Soup on a cold day? How about a curried lentil, parsnip and leek soup?
- or go orange with a coconut, pumpkin and lentil soup!
- Beetroot, stuffed with feta and lentils – delicious.
- An Irish classic, but without the animal: Lentil shepherds pie
- quick easy and delicious: easy red lentil dahl
- pure compfort food: lentil pie with celeriac mash
- vegan and budget friendly: another version of a red lentil dahl
- Curry lentil pie for all the family