Here’s some spooky recipe ideas for Halloween!
- Pasta with eyeballs! The kids will looove this one.
- Pumpkin banana bread, delicious and so good for little ghouls.
- A Halloween Party Table – stunning and spooky. Oh and delicious.
- Halloween Mummy Flapjacks – also great for trick or treaters!
- Trick and Treat Brownies – because chocolate brownies are always a hit, with everyone.
- Peanut butter fudge – make extra, and hand some out to little ghosts calling to your door!
- Crispy roasted chickpeas – a super easy, delicious and healthy snack!
- Apple and Spice oat cookies – halloween edition!