Autumn is well and truly upon us, and it’s my favourite season. Pumpkins are a firm favourite here, and so versatile.
Click on the bold text below to go directly to the recipes.
- Starting things off with breakfast: pumpkin spiced granola
- Cake, anyone? The combination of pumpkin and pecan nuts is divine: Pumpkin and pecan pie
- Something warming for lunch, like this pumpkin risotto.
- Beautiful flavours all around: Kale pesto pasta with roasted pumpkin and chickpeas
- Perfect for lunchboxes: Pumpkin and chickpea rolls
- A bowl of sunshine on a grey day: pumpkin dal
- Never waste the pumpkin seeds, make kale and pumpkin seed pesto instead!
- Spice it up with a lacto-fermented pumpkin srirawcha!
- A great base for lots of good recipes is this autumn flavour kit!
- Use it to make pumpkin pancakes!
- Autumn is soup time: pumpkin, coconut and lentil soup
- With Halloween just around the corner, this dish is going to be a hit with the kids: Pumpkin pasta with eyeballs
- And to finish off, some sweet treats: pumpkin brownie, or why not make some pumpkin cheesecake.