Deep red and full of goodness – the super versatile beetroot is amazing! Eat it raw, steamed, roasted… or make a brownie with it!
Click on the bold to go directly to the recipe.
- Beetroot and Walnut Ragu – delicious and warming
- In the mood for a salad? Why not try this beetroot, yoghurt and tahini salad.
- Perfect as a side dish: Beetroot, potato and horseradish gratin
- These are SO worth the effort: Beetroot and Tofu Ricotta Ravioli
- A fun way to eat beautiful root veggies: Beetroot and Carrot fritters
- Pink Pink Pink! Beetroot hummus with toasted tortilla chips
- In the mood for a burger? Beetroot and black bean burger to the rescue!
- Get stuffed! Feta and lentil stuffed beetroot
- Spicing things up with this gorgeous beetroot and carrot salad with Dukka
- Amazing pink crepes? Yes please! Beetroot dosa
- Dessert, but with beetroot? Absolutely. You gotta try this beetroot chocolate brownie.