With the lovely warm weather we’re currently having, it most definitely is salad season. Quick, easy and healthy, as a side or as a main course – you’ll definitely want to try these!
Click on the bold part to go straight to the recipe.
- We’ve got lots of gorgeous deep purple aubergines at the moment, so why not try this warm aubergine salad!
- Always handy to have a dressing in the fridge: jam jar dressing
- Gorgeous and summery: Feta and herb potato salad
- Strong flavours for sunny days – orange and fennel salad
- Eat the rainbow? How about this warm rainbow salad!
- Satay, but make it cool – raw noodle salad with peanut dressing
- Cherry tomato and bean salad with green cashew dressing
- Potato salad, but make it a bit different? Yes please!
- THE summer salad of all summer salads: Greek watermelon and feta salad
Enjoy the sunshine!