Cauliflower doesn’t just taste great, it’s also really good for you. It’s high in vitamins C and K, and is also a good source of folate, which supports cell growth and is essential during pregnancy. On top of that, it’s high in fiber, calcium and potassium.
Here are a few ideas if you’re unsure what to cook with cauliflower. Click on the bold part to go straight to the recipe.
- Cauliflower steak, romesco sauce and salsa verde – feels like a treat, but good for you!
- Love cookin but hate washing up? then this 1 pot cauliflower, coconut and chickpea curry is for you.
- Spice it up with some sweet and sour cauliflower and tofu!
- It’s a hug in a bowl and SO good for you: Cauliflower noodle soup.
- Another fantastic one pot recipe is this delicious cauliflower mushroom biryani.
- The CLASSIC cauliflower and cheese, but make it vegan with this instant vegan cheese sauce.
- Let the oven do all the hard work with this cauliflower schnitzel tray bake.
- Enjoy as a side dish or on its own: Saag Aloo Gobi
- And if you still want more inspiration, here’s 4 ways with cauliflower!