It’s the season for Irish grown greens, and rainbow chard is such a stunning looking crop, and so healthy. It’s high in vitamins A and K, and a great source of vitamin C and magnesium.
Click on the text in bold to get directly to the recipe page.
- Quick, filling and super healthy, this spinach and tofu curry ticks all the boxes.
- Looking after your heart is so important. With these hearth health bowls, it’s a tasty affair.
- A stunning looking dish that’s a real show stopper: miso aubergine with rice and greens.
- Versatile and always perfect with greens of any sort: Buddha bowls
- eat the rainbow with this rainbow chickpea salad. Bonus points for using up the stems of the chard here, too! No waste!
- Like a hug in a bowl: Tomato and greens chickpea curry
- The perfect side dish to any curry: Potato, chard and kale saag aloo
- Looking for a way to dress up simple steamed rainbow chard? Look no further than this vegan garlic and herb ricotta.
- Worth the effort: rainbow chard parcels