Who doesn’t love something sweet once in a while. We’ve got so many gorgeous recipes for sweet treats that aren’t super processed and full of artificial stuff.
Some of these are incredibly quick to make and once you’ve tried our take on the chocolate caramel bar, you might not want to go back to storebought.
- Perfect for summer days, our homemade ice lollies are a hit with the kids.
- No bake? winner! No bake peanut butter squares are quick, easy and delicious.
- A classic and always perfect with a cup of tea: Oat Raisin Cookies
- A sweet mouthful, but full of good stuff. Peanut butter fudge.
- Not just for Christmas, just vary the toppings: festive chocolate puddles
- Nut free and here to give you a little boost: Nut free Energy balls
- Twix but homemade
- No sugar? no problem with these sugar free flapjacks.
- A real treat that’s sure to turn heads: chocolate raspberry chia seed hearts.