Courgette season is in full swing and we are harvesting these dark green beauties both from the tunnels and from the fields. Fantastic in savoury dishes, of course, but did you ever bake a courgette cake?
Click on the bold part to go directly to each recipe
- It’s barbecue season! What better way to use some beautiful courgettes than these BBQ skewers
- A handy snack for hungry adults and children alike: Lunch box muffins
- A greener twist on a classic: courgette croque monsieur
- a beautiful centrepiece dish: Courgette involtini
- Courgettes and pasta are a match made in heaven. Creamy cashew and courgette spaghetti
- No time to cook? Then this raw courgette and hazelnut salad is for you.
- Got lots of courgette to use? These gorgeous courgette, feta and dill fritters are the solution.
- Pickled everything is just delicious. Courgettes included!
- Last but not least: Courgette and lemon loaf. Courgette cake? Absolutely. Trust us.