It’s fresh, it’s green, it’s popeye’s favourite food and probably many children’s least favourite food – the humble spinach! We’ve got lots of gorgeous freshly harvested spinach coming out of the farm at the moment, so if you get some in your box and aren’t sure what to make with it, read on.
Click on the bold text below to be taken straight to the recipe!
- Spring pasta with lots of greens is always a winner! Creamy tagliatelle with leeks, greens and peas.
- Red and green is always a winner, like this tomato and greens curry
- A non-egg omlette with fresh greens? yes please!
- Comfort food at it’s very best: squash and spinach lasagne
- Spinach for breakfast? Happily, with these delicious spinach and banana pancakes.
- It’s like a hug in a bowl: coconut and spinach dal
- Spinach and tofu curry with a fresh chili kick – yum.
- Have you ever made your own pasta? it’s so worth doing! Especially this delicious spinach pici pasta.
- A firm favourite for many people, and for good reason: the ultimate green smoothie