A super versatile staple veg in any household – and no matter if you turn the humble carrot into something sweet or savoury, soup or salad – it’s always gorgeous!
Click on the bold part to go directly to the recipe
- Spicing things up with some pickled carrot and courgette!
- Or keep it sweet with these easy carrot cake bliss balls
- Only four ingredients: Carrot and broccoli salad
- Air fryer or oven, both works for these gorgeous honey carrots with whipped feta
- Get into a root veg groove with this beetroot and carrot salad with dukka
- Purple kale is full of antioxidants, and carrots work so well with this colcannon and roast carrots
- Lunch box treat, but healthy? Yes please, courgette and carrot muffins to the rescue
- Fritters are a winner, always. Try these beetroot and carrot fritters… or carrot and coriander fritters!
- A winning combination that makes the tastiest soup: roasted carrot and fennel soup
- one veg, four delicious ways with it: four ways with carrots. go check it out.
- CAKE! Anyone’s favourite. Try this carrot cake with orange frosting, or go raw with this raw carrot cake.