Summer’s here, and it’s time for some outdoor cooking! Throwing veg on the barbecue is easy, fun and healthy.
Click on the bold text to go directly to the recipe!
- Ribs, but make them veggie? These easy sweetcorn ribs are a winner!
- This barbequed veg couscous is simply delicious
- Not sure where to start with a meat-free barbeque? Here: easy barbequed vegetables.
- No barbeque is complete without a big colourful salad on the side! Rainbow salad, this way.
- The perfect accompaniment for all grilled veggies: Romesco sauce
- No Irish meal is complete without some spuds, right? Potatoes and peas with mint salsa verde hits the spot on a sunny day.
- A flavour bomb to spice up your summer: Miso aubergine
- Freshly grilled veg, pita bread and some babaganoush. Heaven on a plate.
- The most important part of any meal: dessert! How about some grilled peaches!
Happy Summer and enjoy x