It’s a true Irish superfood – kale! We grow a variety of kale on the farm, and also source it from other small Irish organic farms. Curly, red, purple, black kale… and they’re all delicious.
Kale is a good source of plant based calcium, high in vitamin A and C, and a source of folate, a B vitamin that’s key for brain development.
From kale crisps to soups, it’s a super versatile ingredient. Read on for kale inspiration.
Click on the links in bold to get straight to the recipe!
- This crisp apple and kale salad is a real crowd pleaser.
- Love pasta? This kale pasta with roasted pumpkin is a super easy dish.
- Kale, but purple. It doesn’t just look amazing, it also tastes fantastic in Colcannon.
- for a delicious mid week dinner, try these stuffed mushrooms with sauteed kale!
- Saag aloo, but with kale. Yum.
- The perfect basic recipe for a delicious twist on a kitchen staple: kale pesto
- Snack time! Kale crisps are super easy and delicious. Oh and healthy too!
- Breakfast with a twist, this kale pesto and miso mushroom scramble is a great start to your day.