Our new range of curry spice sauces make it easy to put together a delicious dinner in minutes! We tested the Tikka Masala paste last night and it was so good. Here’s what we did but of course it’s totally flexible and you should use whatever vegetables you prefer or have in the house. We love the range of Bunalun organic tins too. So useful!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
- 1/4 cauliflower, chopped
- a couple of handfuls of diced butternut squash
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin of chickpeas, drained
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- rice and coriander to serve
- Get your rice on to cook and find a large pot to cook the curry in.
- Fry the onion in the oil over a medium-high heat until it softens and starts to turn golden brown.
- Then add the curry paste and chopped vegetables and stir until fragrant.
- Pour in the tin of tomatoes and a half tin of water (swirl to get all the tomatoey juices out of the tin). Then add the chickpeas and simmer until the butternut squash is soft.
- Add the tin of coconut milk and warm through. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed with salt and pepper. Then serve over rice with some fresh coriander.