Our farm grown cherry tomatoes are stunning – once you’ve tasted them you’ll understand, they are unreal. Here’s a roundup of a few ways to use these – we’re harvesting tons of them at the moment, so why not get a few more in your order and help us out of our tomato glut!
Click on the bold part to go straight to each recipe.
- Simple and super tasty: Spaghetti with cherry tomatoes
- Perfect with some crackers as a simple appetizer: Black olive and tomato pate
- Roasting brings out the sweetness in everything: Roasted Fennel, Tomato and Bean pasta sauce
- Make the most of our fresh greens and add some red: cherry tomato and bean salad with green cashew dressing
- Tacos are a family favourite: Blackened Tofu tacos with fresh tomato salsa
- Add some oomph to your risotto with fresh tomatoes: Tomato Risotto with fresh basil pesto
- Fennel and tomato are best friends, especially in a beautiful pasta sauce.
- A comforting pot of curry goes down well any day: tomato and greens curry
- taking the hassle out of cooking with this tomato and chickpea one pot spaghetti
Of course you can also just add tomatoes to any salad, or eat them straight from the bag. Delicious. Enjoy!