This knobbly ugly root vegetable is seriously underrated, and I think people sometimes struggle finding ways to use it – well look no further, here are some recipes using celeriac!
Click on the bold text to go directly to the recipes.
- Festive, and a great sunday dinner: Glazed Chickpea loaf
- Irish Stew, but vegan – Veggie Irish Stew
- Soup weather? definitely. Warm up with some celeriac soup with smokey mushrooms
- Earthy and full of flavour: Mushroom and celeriac stew
- This creamy celeriac crumble is perfect as a side or on its own.
- Steak, but make them from celeriac please! Gotta give them a try, these celeriac steaks are gorgeous.
- A hug in a bowl: autumn minestrone
- Comfort food: lentil pie with celeriac mash
- Love burgers? Why not try these beetroot and black bean burgers and make some celeriac wedges to go with it!
I hope I’ve been able to inspire you to give celeriac a go, it’s so good for you and tastes great. Enjoy x