Sometimes you need that quick fix to get you through the mid morning or afternoon slump!! This peanut butter fudge is the fix you need. No bake, 5 ingredients and flavours that were made for each other.
They keep perfectly in the fridge or freezer. Keep them in bite sized pieces for easy eating. The best part is that all the fabulous ingredients are available in groceries #organicingredients
Let us know if you try them,
- 200g smooth peanut butter
- 80g desiccated coconut
- 100g coconut oil
- 80g honey or maple syrup
- 80g good quality dark chocolate – chopped
- The method could not be easier.
- Make some space in your freezer- or you can let it set in the fridge.
- Line a small square baking tin with parchment paper 8x8inc or similar.
- Melt the coconut in the microwave or in a small pot.
- Mix in the peanut butter, desiccated coconut, honey and half the dark chocolate.
- Pour the mix into the tin and shake it lightly to get into the corners.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate on top.
- Carefully place in the freezer to set- or the fridge.
- When completely set chop into bite sized pieces.