Delicious, easy, nourishing, and packed with plant power! We love this one pot dish and we think you will too!
The organic red Thai curry paste has all the aromatics added already and is a quick way to pack in the flavour.
Feel free to add some steamed rice or quinoa to make this dish go further. Its so tasty for lunch or dinner and your gut will be delighted with all the organic veggies in there.
Make sure you add it to your meal plan this January.
- 1/2 butternut squash , peeled and chopped into small cubes
1 tin of coconut milk
- 3/4 tin water
1.5 tablespoons of red Thai curry paste
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 tin butter beans, drained
- 1 large handful of washed spinach
- Step 1: A wide pot works well for this, add the diced butternut squash, the red curry paste, coconut milk and water. Simmer on a medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Step 2: Next add the cauliflower florets and the butterbeans, stir to coat in the sauce and cook for a further 15-20 minutes. Check that the squash is soft, the cauliflower should be cooked but not to mushy, then take the pot off the heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3: Stir through the spinach and serve.